Wednesday 22 October 2014

30 saalon ki Namazain Qaza ki

* 30 Years Salah repeated *

A saint has stated, ‘I repeated my thirty years’ Salah. Why I did so deserves consideration. I would always offer Salah in the first row of the Masjid with Jama’at. I maintained this routine for thirty years. One day I was late due to some reason, missing the first row and finding a place in the second one. I felt ashamed by the thought that what opinion people would have of me today. As this thought came into my mind, I was able to realize that I would feel pleased when seen by people in the first row. This was the cause of the happiness of my heart.’ (Otherwise, I would not get ashamed by the thought that what people would think of me today. It is as if I had been offering Salah in the first row for thirty years for ostentation.) (Ihya-ul-Uloom, Volume 5, Page 108)

#thirty #years #salah #namaz #salat #repeated

www.dawateislami.net

No comments:

Post a Comment